Mini Bike Trail
Looking for something a little easier than the full bike trail? Then this package is for you. We take you by vehicle to about half way down the trail and set you off from there. This takes out one of the first inclines leaving Stanthorpe so the more novice riders can enjoy a great day out. From the drop off point there are many options near by including delicious olives and wines to try. Our places of interest map will help you plan your adventure.The scenery is spectacular and if wineries are your thing, you won't be disappointed when you roll in to Ballandean. Finish your journey with a bite to eat at the local tavern or continue on for further wineries or perhaps both.
This ride is on sealed, and a small portion of unsealed, back roads which are open to minimal traffic. A moderate level of fitness is required. Minimum distance is approximately 15kms depending on what you want to see and how far you want to ride. At the end of the day, or when you've had enough, simply call us and we will come and collect you and all your purchases and bring you back to Stanthorpe.
- Quality hire bike suitable for the terrain, helmet and panniers (if needed), drink bottle holder, bike lock and puncture repair kit;
- Pick up from your Stanthorpe accommodation* and taken to the start location approximately half way down the trail;
- Map of ride route including places of interest;
- Return transport which includes collection of all your purchases;
- Roadside assistance and phone support should you need any help or information along the way;
- For two people this package is $130.
- Single person package is $85pp.
Points to note:
- Tours available 7 days a week.
- Please phone for last minute bookings - 0405 604 926.
- Not all wineries are open 7 days. Some wineries charge for tasting.
- * Stanthorpe CBD accommodation pick up is free, outside incurs a surcharge.
- Bikes must be locked when unattended.