Cycle & Stars - your wine and wheels weekend getaway!
Two day cycling tour of the Granite Belt - Discover more of the Granite Belt... by bicycle.
SPECIAL DEAL: $100 off when you book two places on your Cycle & Stars two day leisure cycling tour of the Granite Belt.
- Available for July advertised dates only.
- Must book by the closing date.
- One booking per couple.
- One room twin share.
- No other discounts apply.
- All normal T&Cs apply.
Join our fully guided two-day leisure cycling tour of the Granite Belt to discover some of the area’s little gems. Pedal along quiet country roads enjoying the scenery, sampling local gourmet produce and wines while we take care of the directions.
Tour dates 2018:
- 14-15 July - bookings close Wednesday 4th July
- 25-26 August - bookings close Wednesday 15th August
- quality bike, helmet and knowledgeable guide for the weekend;
- entry in to Australia's first law enforcement dog show experience;
- entry to Truffle Discovery Centre;
- wine, olive and fudge tasting (subject to availability);
- one night motel style accommodation (based on twin share) including breakfast;
- lunch and afternoon tea on day 1;
- morning tea and lunch on day 2.
- $399 per person (twin share)
- Single supplement additional $66
- Extra night/s accommodation available on request and subject to motel charges.
I can't make any of those dates but would love to do this tour. What can I do?
The tour requires a minimum of 4 people to run so if you can get 3 friends together we can run the tour on dates that suit.
Where does the tour start?
The tour starts and finishes in Stanthorpe at a pre-determined meeting point.
How far is it?
Day 1 is approximately 30kms and Day 2 is approximately 35kms. See the Full Tour Itinerary for further details and profiles.
I haven’t ridden a bike for some time, could I do this tour?
A basic level of fitness and an ability to ride a bike on sealed and unsealed roads is required to make this an enjoyable tour.
Can I bring my own bike?
Sure. It should be suitable for the terrain which includes sealed, unsealed, gravel, sand etc.
Please forward any queries you may have about the tour either by email or give us a call 0405 604 926.
Terms & Conditions - Stops may vary from tour to tour and depend on individual operator opening times. Produce is subject to season and availability. No alcohol is provided, however, there are plenty of opportunities to purchase some on the tour. Available for ages 16 upwards. Under 18’s must be accompanied by a parent/guardian. Minimum of 4 people must be booked and paid before tour can commence. Participants should have a moderate level of fitness and be able to ride a bicycle. Riders are required to be aware of their alcohol consumption and adhere to the legal alcohol limit. Further dates may be added at a future time.