Stanthorpe to Ballandean Bike Trail
The most popular ride to do on the Granite Belt is the Stanthorpe to Ballandean bike trail. This trail is on quiet country roads and is well sign-posted. There are plenty of places to stop at along the way including award winning wineries. Purchase your favourite drop to enjoy with our gourmet picnic hamper for lunch. Ask about our 'alternate route' where you take a side step off the trail to enjoy a hand-crafted beer at Brass Monkey Brewhouse.
This ride is on sealed, and a small portion of unsealed, back roads which are open to minimal traffic. A moderate level of fitness is required. Minimum distance is approximately 30kms depending on what you want to see and how far you want to ride. At the end of the day, or when you've had enough, simply call us and we will come and collect you and all your purchases and bring you back to Stanthorpe.
- Quality hire bike suitable for the terrain, helmet and panniers (if needed), drink bottle holder, bike lock and puncture repair kit;
- Delivery to your Stanthorpe accommodation*;
- Map of ride route including places of interest;
- Return transport which includes collection of all your purchases;
- Roadside assistance and phone support should you need any help or information along the way;
- For two people this package is $110.
- Single person package is $75pp.
Points to note:
- Tours available 7 days a week. Please book at least 24 hours in advance.
- Not all wineries are open 7 days. Some wineries charge for tasting.
- * Stanthorpe CBD accommodation pick up is free, outside incurs a surcharge.
- Bikes must be locked when unattended.