Ballandean Vine Ride
Our Ballandean Vine Ride is a lovely self guided cycle tour that captures the stunning southern area of the Granite Belt. An easy ride that rolls from the small hamlet of Eukey to the village of Ballandean passing award winning wineries along the way. Take your photo in front of the Granite Belt's own pyramid and a selfie with 'fruitosaurus' is a must.
This tour starts with a short journey in our vehicle from Stanthorpe to the starting point. The ride is on sealed roads which are open to local traffic. The ride is easy for anyone with a moderate level of fitness. Minimum distance is approximately 17kms depending on what you want to see and how far you want to ride. At the end of the day simply call us and we will come and collect you and all your purchases and bring you back to Stanthorpe.
- Quality hire bike suitable for the terrain, helmet and panniers (if needed), drink bottle holder, bike lock and puncture repair kit;
- Collection from your Stanthorpe accommodation* and vehicle transport to the start location;
- Map of ride route including places of interest;
- Return transport which includes collection of all your purchases;
- Roadside assistance and phone support should you need any help or information along the way;
- For two people this package is $140;
- Single person package is $90.
Points to note:
- Tours available 7 days a week. Please book at least 24 hours in advance.
- Not all wineries are open 7 days. Some wineries charge for tasting.
- * Stanthorpe CBD accommodation pick up is free, outside incurs a surcharge.
- Bikes must be locked when unattended.