Cycle & Stars Tour Itinerary
- Meet in Stanthorpe
- Vehicle transfer to Australia’s first law enforcement dog show & Truffle Discovery Centre
- Set off to discover the Granite Belt by bicycle
- Local cheese tasting and lunch in a working dairy farm café and cheese factory
- Back on the bikes to pedal to local wineries and an orchard to sample award winning wines, apple juice, cider and liqueurs
- Your purchases will be transported by our handy support vehicle!
- Dismount the bikes for a short bush walk up Mt Marlay for great views of Stanthorpe
- Day 1 ends with a well-earned drink in one of Stanthorpe’s oldest pubs before retiring to your accommodation for the evening
- Evening: explore Stanthorpe’s culinary delights or sample local brews (at your leisure). We’ll provide a list of dining suggestions upon booking the tour.
Profile - Day 1
- After breakfast, our guide (and bikes) meets you at your accommodation.
- First stop is a visit to a strawberry farm where you can pick your own or buy freshly picked plump delicious strawberries*
- Did somebody say craft beer brewery?! Morning tea is served here and you can sample their refreshing beers
- Cycling south towards Ballandean we stop at many local producers of lovely things which include olives and fudge, hand-made soap and fresh, local produce to take home
- Get a selfie with 'Fruitosaurus' – our very own dinosaur; and the (fairly) famous pyramid of the Granite Belt!
- Late (mouth-watering) lunch at a local cafe
- Vehicle transport back to Stanthorpe with all your purchases and great memories of a fantastic weekend on the Granite Belt.
Profile - Day 2